• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creating A Project Roxio Creator 2009

JediMasterYoda

Question

4 answers to this question

What version of the software do you have? Is it Easy Media Creator 9, or is it Creator 2009?

With either one, you should have two discs. Load the Content disc, and you won't get that error.

I have 2009 ultimate, have loaded both discs and still have the same problem. The project thumbnails load but when I click on them I still get asked to insert the required content disc. The content is on Disc1, nothing happens.

Get out of Roxio software.

Check out for a file in either disc that has the word "Content" as part of the filename. From Windows Explorer (if you are using XP), double click that file to load the Content. After loading that file, launch Creator 2009 again.

I have tried to create a greeting card under projects and I get this message. Please insert content CD or DVD. Well I put in my DVD that came in the box and click the retry button that is displayed and nothing happens. Any help you be great.

What version of the software do you have? Is it Easy Media Creator 9, or is it Creator 2009?

With either one, you should have two discs. Load the Content disc, and you won't get that error.

The content is on Disc1, nothing happens.
If you have Creator 2009 on two CDs, the Content should be on Disc 2 and should be labeled as such.

If you have Creator on a single DVD, then check the folder as suggested by Malatekid.

If you have the download version, there should be two files and the Content is the second file.

Archived