• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Colored Line Thru Video

Shiney

Question

I'm relatively new to doing this, but this is what I'm attempting. I'm trying to combine individual video clips into a single video. When I play the clips individually, there is no colored line running vertically thru them. However, after I've added them to a production using video wave, some of the clips have a vertical colored line that will show up. Has anyone experience this? Anyone know what causes this? Anyone know what to do about it?

Thanks,

Randy

1 answer to this question

I'm relatively new to doing this, but this is what I'm attempting. I'm trying to combine individual video clips into a single video. When I play the clips individually, there is no colored line running vertically thru them. However, after I've added them to a production using video wave, some of the clips have a vertical colored line that will show up. Has anyone experience this? Anyone know what causes this? Anyone know what to do about it?

Thanks,

Randy

Make sure that you have the latest drivers for your video card, then try again.

If you still have the vertical line, click on Tools/Options, and under Render Using, click in the circle to the left of Software, then click OK.

Archived