• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Blank/single Colour Background?

rhodedendrums

Question

Hi, I hope someone might be able to help me. I am using MyDVD 9 and only seem to have 3 options for a menu background - a beach, a forest and a wedding theme. I'm not fussed about having fancy stuff - I just want plain colours available to me but can't seem to be able to find out how to do it.

Can anyone help?

Cheers!

3 answers to this question

Hi, I hope someone might be able to help me. I am using MyDVD 9 and only seem to have 3 options for a menu background - a beach, a forest and a wedding theme. I'm not fussed about having fancy stuff - I just want plain colours available to me but can't seem to be able to find out how to do it.

Can anyone help?

Cheers!

Did MyDVD 9 come on your computer or other piece of hardware (OEM) or did you buy it separately?

If OEM< then you are probably stuck with what you have and have only the three options. If you bought the program, there may have been two discs - one for the program and one for the content. If there were two, did you install them both?

Open My DVD and right click in the middle of the menu preview screen, what options do you have? This is from Creator 2009 but yours should look similar.

post-58-1231452052.jpg

Hi Steve,

Thanks a million for your reply. Yes, it's OEM - it came with a Dell laptop and only has one cd. Plus the screen shot you included looks nothing like what I get so it seems this is definitely the case.

It seems a bit silly that a blank screen isn't available on a newer version of the programme- I have a much older version of MyDVD on an old desktop that has a few colours that used to work just fine, except it was painfully slow.

So if I'm stuck with what I've got - do you know if it's possible to buy the extra cd somewhere to give me more options.

Thanks again for the reply.

R

Did MyDVD 9 come on your computer or other piece of hardware (OEM) or did you buy it separately?

If OEM< then you are probably stuck with what you have and have only the three options. If you bought the program, there may have been two discs - one for the program and one for the content. If there were two, did you install them both?

Open My DVD and right click in the middle of the menu preview screen, what options do you have? This is from Creator 2009 but yours should look similar.

Hi Steve,

Thanks a million for your reply. Yes, it's OEM - it came with a Dell laptop and only has one cd. Plus the screen shot you included looks nothing like what I get so it seems this is definitely the case.

It seems a bit silly that a blank screen isn't available on a newer version of the programme- I have a much older version of MyDVD on an old desktop that has a few colours that used to work just fine, except it was painfully slow.

So if I'm stuck with what I've got - do you know if it's possible to buy the extra cd somewhere to give me more options.

Thanks again for the reply.

R

Sorry, no. That no you can't buy anythng that will help you except the full version of the program. Creator 2009 is the latest and it has been on sale for around $50. You can probably find the full version fo EMC 9 or EMC 10 on e-bay. Make sure it is the full version.