Runtime Errors - Roxio Update Mgr

redharleymn

Question

I purchased this version in December and haven't been able to use it. I've sent 2 e-mails to the support group.

I start Creator 2009 and get runtime errors and also now I get a message about the Roxio update manager.

Can someone please help...........

I have a file with prtscreens for each error message if you need it.

Joe

9 answers to this question

:blink:

I feel for you man I'm having the same problem... I got 2009 for Christmas and all I want to do is make an audio CD and it just gives me a runtime error..

Tech support gave me some kind thing about reseting the programs that come on at start up but that didn't help

There are no updates I just got the darn thing :angry:

Did you click on the link, in Post #3 of this thread, download the Service Pack 2, and install it?

I downloaded both SP and when I went to install, I get the message "you have the latest version".

I just purchased this in December.

SP2 contains SP1 within it, so you only need SP2.

The only course to try is the Clean Install but you have to do it line by line. Don't skip anything, don't get creative… :D

Vista

XP

I downloaded SP2 and it says "Software is current" and says the SP2 is applied. I just sent Roxio another e-mail. This is CRAP!

I've spent toooooooooo many hours installing, uninstalling, etc.

I've had this software for 2 months and haven't been able to use it 1 time without errors. If the refund policy was 60 days instead of 30; I would send it back.

:blink:

I feel for you man I'm having the same problem... I got 2009 for Christmas and all I want to do is make an audio CD and it just gives me a runtime error..

Tech support gave me some kind thing about reseting the programs that come on at start up but that didn't help

There are no updates I just got the darn thing :angry:

I purchased this version in December and haven't been able to use it. I've sent 2 e-mails to the support group.

I start Creator 2009 and get runtime errors and also now I get a message about the Roxio update manager.

Can someone please help...........

I have a file with prtscreens for each error message if you need it.

Joe

Archived