Sonicfire Pro Guide

tsantee

Question

SonicFire Pro is one of the applications bundled with Toast 10 Pro. In addition to the tutorials available from the developer's site, Roxio published this guide for using SonicFire Pro to create video soundtracks. Although the guide is for the PC version it appears to me to be essentially the same as for the Mac version.

2 answers to this question

SonicFire Pro is one of the applications bundled with Toast 10 Pro. In addition to the tutorials available from the developer's site, Roxio published this guide for using SonicFire Pro to create video soundtracks. Although the guide is for the PC version it appears to me to be essentially the same as for the Mac version.

Thank you for posting this - via your post I was able to get further with my two questions which the Toast Titanium Pro (Mac version) sales pages could not:

1) What version of Sonicfire is included in Toast Titanium Pro?

I expect it to be one of (Express, the free version, or Scoring, the $99 version with mood mapping), and the Roxio article you linked shows mood mapping which is only available in the Scoring Edition (and up).

2) What SmartSound music library comes with Toast Titanium Pro?

I expect it to be one of (5 songs which come free with Sonicfire Pro ExpressTrack, or Core Foundations Library which comes with the $99 Sonicfire Pro Scoring Edition). In an image in the article you linked, the Core Foundations Library is visible.

I'm going to write to Roxio to confirm, but your link has encouraged me toward purchasing Titanium Pro. I want to be able to burn AVCHD DVDs and to add clip-length matched, royalty-free music to my AVCHD videos.

Alan

Thank you for posting this - via your post I was able to get further with my two questions which the Toast Titanium Pro (Mac version) sales pages could not:

1) What version of Sonicfire is included in Toast Titanium Pro?

I expect it to be one of (Express, the free version, or Scoring, the $99 version with mood mapping), and the Roxio article you linked shows mood mapping which is only available in the Scoring Edition (and up).

It is the scoring edition. You may need to download a newer update from SmartSound.

2) What SmartSound music library comes with Toast Titanium Pro?

I expect it to be one of (5 songs which come free with Sonicfire Pro ExpressTrack, or Core Foundations Library which comes with the $99 Sonicfire Pro Scoring Edition). In an image in the article you linked, the Core Foundations Library is visible.

It's more than that. There is a 10-track "Core Foundations" and 10-track "Core Sessions" album. They both are multi-layer rather than single-layer so take advantage of all SonicFire's capability. SmartSound often has sales so be sure to get on their email list if you want more.