• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creating Slideshow-dvd/ Mix Is Null ?

malena

Question

:unsure: Hi, please if there's someone that can help me. I have spent many days trying to make a slide show to burn into a CD to play on our DVD player. After I finish and I try to create the CD slide show to play on our DVD at the end I get a message saying Mix is Null ??? What do I need to do. I am desperate. Please help me :(

thank you

PS I bought Creator 8 when it first came out and I have not being able to create a DVD slide show to show to my family on TV.

3 answers to this question

:unsure: Hi, please if there's someone that can help me. I have spent many days trying to make a slide show to burn into a CD to play on our DVD player. After I finish and I try to create the CD slide show to play on our DVD at the end I get a message saying Mix is Null ??? What do I need to do. I am desperate. Please help me :(

thank you

PS I bought Creator 8 when it first came out and I have not being able to create a DVD slide show to show to my family on TV.

You posted in a totally unrelated forum so I moved your post to the EMC 8 forum (which you claim you are using)

You will have to supply a bit more information.

Are you trying to create VCD or SVCD? Can your DVD player even play a VCD or SVCD?

Do you only have a CD burner?

What program from the EMC 8 suite are you using?

Hola, thank you for your response.

Here is the following:

Program is Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 8

I am trying to create a slide show to burn into a dvd cd to play on my VCR. I guess, I do not know the diffrence on VCD and SVCD

My computer has a dvd writer/ cd writer combo

I hope this helps. I don't know much about computers. I thought it will be easy just to buy the program, make the slide show and burn it into the a writetable dvd.

Everytime I am finish and I try to burn it into the dvd cd is when I get the message "Mix is Null".

thank you much.

PS. thank you for moving my reaquest. I am new about all these :)

Malena :rolleyes:

Archived