Missing Videowave Link

kweb

Question

The program under video shows no videowave option. There are video guide, capture video, plug and burn, cinemagic, MyDVD express and MyDVD but no videowave. I watched the tutorial to create a video using videowave but see no place that lists videowave!! Help please!

5 answers to this question

Thank you for your reply. I have Roxio Creator Premier 10. It came with 2 CD's. One is Roxio Creator Premier SD 10.2 2008. The other is Roxio Creator DE 10.2. It came already installed on my Dell laptop. I have thought about re-installing it.

What version do you have? If it's an OEM (bundled with hardware) parts are almost certain to be missing

DE is a cut down Dell version and is lacking in a fair bit of functionality

Premier 10 - I'm nost sure - the release version came on a DVD - is that what you have?

Correct. Today while learning the program I found that MyDVD has pretty much the same layout and functions as videowave. Perhaps the tutorial mistakenly has the wrong title and initial directions. At any rate I am now creating movies as I wanted to. The only problem I am finding is the audio on my imported video does not go onto the created video. How do you include the audio in productions? It is fine when I click on the downloaded video but when I watch the movies on MyDVD the audio is missing.

Archived