Can I Get An Old Version Of Sonic That Works?

grit

Question

Hi, very frustrated with the failure of EMC 10.2 clean install 1 hr after clean reinstalling XP on a new hard drive.

My previous version of a SOnic product (?6.0 - down in flames with the old hard drive) worked flawlessly.

This 10.2 crashes my computer every time it is opened, and sometimes when it is not even running!

A window opens saying Updating system files, please wait, then even if you cancel it or select 'restart later' it shuts down anyway whenever it feels like it.

Never had such an annoying piece of software.

I don't need fancy functionality, just an old version of a tried and true Sonic product. Please!

1 answer to this question

Hi, very frustrated with the failure of EMC 10.2 clean install 1 hr after clean reinstalling XP on a new hard drive.

My previous version of a SOnic product (?6.0 - down in flames with the old hard drive) worked flawlessly.

This 10.2 crashes my computer every time it is opened, and sometimes when it is not even running!

A window opens saying Updating system files, please wait, then even if you cancel it or select 'restart later' it shuts down anyway whenever it feels like it.

Never had such an annoying piece of software.

I don't need fancy functionality, just an old version of a tried and true Sonic product. Please!

Try e-bay, and good luck.

It sounds like your computer is underpowered for the EMC 10 software.

Archived