• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Recent 9 Purchase Include Bluray Plug-in For 10?

llee

Question

I recently purchased Toast 9. I received an email from Roxio offering me Toast 10 for $29.99, but the email does not mention the Bluray plug-in for version 10. I did purchase the Bluray plug-in for version 9. If I spend the $29.99, will I be required to also buy an additional new version of the plug-in in order to continue to enjoy its functionality, or will my current version of the plug-in suffice for Toast 10? Thanks.

5 answers to this question

I just called Roxio inside sales and was told that my grace period upgrade price of 29.99 does not include an upgrade for the BD plug-in even though I had purchased it with my purchase of Toast 9, the order for which was placed online on 12-1-08. So to upgrade to the Toast 10 and BD plug-in the gpu price would appear to be roughly $50. Thanks.

I recently purchased Toast 9. I received an email from Roxio offering me Toast 10 for $29.99

Any idea what that "recent period" consists of? I purchased Toast9 in October, but I didn't get such a deal. Instead, I've been running around with Customer No-Service to try to get the answer to this very question.

Anyone at Roxio tuned in here?

Any idea what that "recent period" consists of? I purchased Toast9 in October, but I didn't get such a deal. Instead, I've been running around with Customer No-Service to try to get the answer to this very question.

Anyone at Roxio tuned in here?

What answer did you get when you called the phone number posted above by sknis?

What answer did you get when you called the phone number posted above by sknis?

I'm ashamed to say that I didn't read that far into the thread. Thanks for pointing out the number. I'm on hold waiting for an agent, now.

Normally, I'm more careful about reading through things. It was a temporary lapse.

I recently purchased Toast 9. I received an email from Roxio offering me Toast 10 for $29.99, but the email does not mention the Bluray plug-in for version 10. I did purchase the Bluray plug-in for version 9. If I spend the $29.99, will I be required to also buy an additional new version of the plug-in in order to continue to enjoy its functionality, or will my current version of the plug-in suffice for Toast 10? Thanks.

I doubt that anyone other than Roxio sales can answer that question - contact them via their 877/800 number.

"Purchase by Phone

Our representatives are here to answer any pre-sales questions you may have. Please call 1-877-MY-ROXIO (1-877-697-6946) (Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST - excluding Roxio holidays) .

Questions After Purchase

If you have questions about payment, product download, shipping or general status of your order, please call 1-800-656-5443 or click here for further assistance. Please note Customer Service can not address technical issues."

Archived