• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Drive Detected

Rizzoo

Question

I have recently installed the Easy CD & DVD Burning (vista compatable) software onto my computer. After installing the software I am now getting the message "No Drive Detected" when I open up Roxio. It also does not read any CD's that I put into the CD drive. I have gone the "Help" way and was directed to the fix but this is what it came up with:

The requested URL /u/sgc/tools.roxio.com/support/tools/DriveFixEZ_Installed.exe was not found on this server.

Does anyone know what may be wrong? <_<

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

I have recently installed the Easy CD & DVD Burning (vista compatable) software onto my computer. After installing the software I am now getting the message "No Drive Detected" when I open up Roxio. It also does not read any CD's that I put into the CD drive. I have gone the "Help" way and was directed to the fix but this is what it came up with:

The requested URL /u/sgc/tools.roxio.com/support/tools/DriveFixEZ_Installed.exe was not found on this server.

Thanks!

Try this: http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=34007

Thanks!

If you can no longer access your CD drive, try this Microsoft KnowledgeBase page.

What Roxio page did you get that DriveFix not found error from? It looks as if the page has broken links which should be reported to Roxio.

Archived