• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Vista - Videowave 11 Has Stopped Working

4ngi3

Question

Hi,

I have just spent all of today creating a DVD in Roxio MyDVD of all my wedding photos. When adding Slideshows, the program kept crashing and I had to restart and try again and again. At each step that I passed, I saved the project so now it completed. All I want to do now is burn the project to a disc but when I go into Create DVD - Advanced and open the saved project, it opens up and I can preview the project perfectly but when I click to Burn to DVD this window automatically comes up.

I'm running Vista is Roxio compatible with Vista? What else should I do? I thought this was a great product when I first started using it but it seems to be very unstable??

Untitled-3.jpg

6 answers to this question

Yes, C 2009 bought Retail version is Vista compatible.

Your creating a AVCHD project, playable on HD/Blu-Ray player burned to regular DVD media. How long/large is this project?

cd

Hi thanks for replying so quickly! So do you think its an issue with the type of project I have selected? What should I select instead? The project is 4407MB.

I searched this forum and have put the "dot" in Video Wave Options to Software rendering then tried doing the Graphics Test, but after it does all the testing it puts the dot back onto "Hardware". Don't know if this makes a difference. \

Thanks.

ps I tried to burn to a disc again and now MyDVD has frozen and I can't exit out, can't end process in Task Manager either. This is very frustrating. Appreciate your help.

Do you want a AVCHD project? Set it to software DVD HQ, uncheck the burner and save as a Image file, see if that works. If so, load the Image file in Video Copy and Convert and burn to a DVD disc there.

cd

I don't know if i want a AVCHD project, I wanted it to be hi def as they are photo slideshows the photos are high res. HOw do i set it to software DVD HQ? Where do I go into? I understand the rest. Thanks.

I just tried burning image file and it came up with the same error again Videowave 11 has stopped working and to close the program.

I tried creating the project all over again with Roxio CreateDVDs frm the menu and I can put the first slideshow in but when I add the second lot of photos from the slideshow, it comes up with RoxMediaDB11 Module stopped working and was closed.

I don't know if i want a AVCHD project, I wanted it to be hi def as they are photo slideshows the photos are high res. HOw do i set it to software DVD HQ? Where do I go into? I understand the rest. Thanks.

I just tried burning image file and it came up with the same error again Videowave 11 has stopped working and to close the program.

I tried creating the project all over again with Roxio CreateDVDs frm the menu and I can put the first slideshow in but when I add the second lot of photos from the slideshow, it comes up with RoxMediaDB11 Module stopped working and was closed.

You change it at the bottom of the screen in MyDVD. There is a Quality box, and you use the dropdown arrow to change it to High Quality (HQ). The default is Fit To Disc.

You change it at the bottom of the screen in MyDVD. There is a Quality box, and you use the dropdown arrow to change it to High Quality (HQ). The default is Fit To Disc.

Thanks I"ve done that now and its still coming up with the same error message. Is this normal?

Archived