• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

burning to DL disc

deerford

Question

I get these error messages: Unknown error 2130906240 -4 & Unknown error 2130935812 -4

when trying to burn DVD+R DL disc. I've tried a variety of settings from "Fit to Disc" to customized settings but to no avail. I'm also experiencing delayed audio when burning disc using 4.7 disc(which burn fine apart from the delayed audio). I've tried MPEG audio settings and dolby digital ac3 in the project settings but still received delayed audio. Now the software I have for rendering DVD is MYDVD 8 in the EMC8 studio suite. I also have MyDVD 6.1.3 in the Sonics DigitalMedia Plus7 package which came with the computer. Now with the Authoring software I don't get the delayed audio. But I do have the problem of Authoring doublelayer disc. could you help. Thanks, Devo

2 answers to this question

I get these error messages: Unknown error 2130906240 -4 & Unknown error 2130935812 -4

when trying to burn DVD+R DL disc. I've tried a variety of settings from "Fit to Disc" to customized settings but to no avail. I'm also experiencing delayed audio when burning disc using 4.7 disc(which burn fine apart from the delayed audio). I've tried MPEG audio settings and dolby digital ac3 in the project settings but still received delayed audio. Now the software I have for rendering DVD is MYDVD 8 in the EMC8 studio suite. I also have MyDVD 6.1.3 in the Sonics DigitalMedia Plus7 package which came with the computer. Now with the Authoring software I don't get the delayed audio. But I do have the problem of Authoring doublelayer disc. could you help. Thanks, Devo

Hi Deerford,

can you post a bit of info on the computer, service pack, Operating system, make of DVD burner...ect ect

as this will help users here to work out a resolve.

regards

Archived