Creator 2009

Marion

Question

I purchased Roxio Creator 2009 after using 9 and 10....and after spending 10 hours or more installing and installing this daXX program :angry2: - now I finally get to where it says I must have 10 on my computer- your book says it is an "all in one" program. I went through the Windows uninstaller and removed it all....anyway. It gets so far and says 2009 wizard was interrupted. I am stuck with this program but will not recommend it to the light hearted. and easy to faint. It is the hardest, most difficult program I have ever had. I only purchased it because with 10 something keeps happening that makes me reinstall the program. And i am tired of that. Oh did I whine about the fact that after buying 10 here comes another one-hundred dollar package that needs the 10.

It got the furthest and said I need Creator 10 goodies package -(not the program. i cant think of what you call it) I installed it and then almost an hour later that program said I would need the version 10 installed before installing the features - talk about ?????? Ive had it with this program.

What do I do to install this program on my computer...I read all of the system requirements and have them. I am using windows xp pro (3). I dont want 10 on my computer if i dont have to ....i am tired of it exciting the Windows Installer all of the time. :)

5 answers to this question

I purchased Roxio Creator 2009 after using 9 and 10....and after spending 10 hours or more installing and installing this daXX program :angry2: - now I finally get to where it says I must have 10 on my computer- your book says it is an "all in one" program. I went through the Windows uninstaller and removed it all....anyway. It gets so far and says 2009 wizard was interrupted. I am stuck with this program but will not recommend it to the light hearted. and easy to faint. It is the hardest, most difficult program I have ever had. I only purchased it because with 10 something keeps happening that makes me reinstall the program. And i am tired of that. Oh did I whine about the fact that after buying 10 here comes another one-hundred dollar package that needs the 10.

It got the furthest and said I need Creator 10 goodies package -(not the program. i cant think of what you call it) I installed it and then almost an hour later that program said I would need the version 10 installed before installing the features - talk about ?????? Ive had it with this program.

What do I do to install this program on my computer...I read all of the system requirements and have them. I am using windows xp pro (3). I dont want 10 on my computer if i dont have to ....i am tired of it exciting the Windows Installer all of the time. :)

First of all, you aren't posting to Roxio Tech Support. This is a forum, and we are users, just like you, so it isn't OUR software.

Check this pinned post, and see if it is of use to you.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=44299

Thanks for the clarification. BUT you spend your whole weekend on trying to install a piece of SHXX and see how frustrated you would be. I should say I have been working with computers 15 years so no expert - but some skill here.

First of all, you aren't posting to Roxio Tech Support. This is a forum, and we are users, just like you, so it isn't OUR software.

Check this pinned post, and see if it is of use to you.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=44299

Thanks for the clarification. BUT you spend your whole weekend on trying to install a piece of SHXX and see how frustrated you would be. I should say I have been working with computers 15 years so no expert - but some skill here.

I've been down that install road, with problems installing software. I know it isn't a delightful way to spend a weekend. :(

I just tried the patch and it did not fix the problem.

Archived