• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help Please - 3 Photosuite 5 Questions

MisterKeitel

Hi! I have Roxio PhotoSuite version 5 and I have some questions.

1.) How can I make a direct transfer of my photo files in Roxio to a digital picture frame?

2.) My Roxio is starting to output my photos as JPGS and I don't want this. How can I control what form (what .ext) my photo images take?

3). Some of my Roxio files appear in My Pictures and other Roxio files dont. Why does this happen? How can i get all of my Roxio files to appear in My Pictures?[/color]

Thanks for taking the time to look this over. Any answers you have would be a HUGE help.

Hi! I have Roxio PhotoSuite version 5 and I have some questions.

1.) How can I make a direct transfer of my photo files in Roxio to a digital picture frame?

2.) My Roxio is starting to output my photos as JPGS and I don't want this. How can I control what form (what .ext) my photo images take?

3). Some of my Roxio files appear in My Pictures and other Roxio files dont. Why does this happen? How can i get all of my Roxio files to appear in My Pictures?[/color]

Thanks for taking the time to look this over. Any answers you have would be a HUGE help.

1)I would think the transfer of photo files to a digital picture frame depends on how the frame stores the files. Windows Explorer is propably the best way to transfer the photos. Why do you want to use Roxio?

2) When save photos use "Save AS" and select the output type

3)No idea because I have no idea how you imported the files, where you saved them etc.

You will have give some description of exactly what you are doing

Archived