• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Vista And W7

gi7omy

"Windows Vista was stillborn,It's an unstable, practically unusable Frankenstein OS full of useless bells and whistles. The market is anticipating Windows 7, which is basically Vista with a Windows XP user interface. The next logical steps after Windows XP are either Windows 7, Macintosh OS, or Linux. Microsoft has to know that. Even Microsoft cannot stuff Windows Vista down the throats of business customers. They won't even deploy it if it's free." :lol:

(Ron Herardian, founder and managing partner of Global Systems Services Corp)

Full article here:

http://searchitchannel.techtarget.com/news...&uid=762329

While I don't preach people should go out and buy Vista, after using it heavily for more than a year, I don't find the problems so many complain about. It's far from perfect but far from horrible. It's not XP but XP will not, can not live forever.

It does have things it needn't and doesn't have things it should but so does my wife (who thankfully, doesn't read this forum). :lol::o:lol:

The market is anticipating Windows 7, which is basically Vista with a Windows XP user interface.
Obviously he ain't talking about 'themes'. LOL

Even Microsoft cannot stuff Windows Vista down the throats of business customers. They won't even deploy it if it's free."
My nephew works for a Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical company. The pst few months they have deployed Macbooks and iPhones throughout the entire company. I'm sure Microsoft took note of that.

Archived