• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Define Tracks Manually?

storerchris

Question

I just upgraded to Toast 10t and Spin Dr. 6.0.1 did create a wave form and did automatically define the tracks except that in one case (track 2) it merged two tracks as one. I want to manually split the track in two, but I can't figure out the process. Any help would be appreciated. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Chris

2 answers to this question

Click on one of the extra tracks and click the delete key to remove that marker. Select the remaining track you want to lengthen and drag the end of the track marker over the wave form to the point you want it to end. You also can select the track and choose the align with previous or next track command in the Edit menu to align with the start or end points of neighboring tracks.

You fine tune the tracks by selecting them and dragging their start and end points. You also can enter times to do very fine marking.

Thanks a Bunch! :):lol:

Ciao,

Chris

Click on one of the extra tracks and click the delete key to remove that marker. Select the remaining track you want to lengthen and drag the end of the track marker over the wave form to the point you want it to end. You also can select the track and choose the align with previous or next track command in the Edit menu to align with the start or end points of neighboring tracks.

You fine tune the tracks by selecting them and dragging their start and end points. You also can enter times to do very fine marking.

Archived