• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photoshow 5. What Is It?

robert123

Question

1 answer to this question

I've never replied to a discussion question so we'll see if I can do it...but we used to have Photoshow Deluxe 5 and have successfully burned about 30 DVD's. When we first got Photoshow 4 we did not have "Deluxe" so had to upgrade to "Deluxe 5" and then had to take our computer into our dealer where we bought it to make sure we had the DVD burning capabilities. Once that was done Photoshow Deluxe 5 offered the option of making a phtosohow and then burning it to DVD. It was a piece of cake. We have done all our travel pics and grandkid pics ever since then on DVD and love watching them at family gatherings on the TV. But...then one day, our computer semi-crashed and we had to have it reformatted and we lost our program Photoshow Deluxe 5 and they replaced it with Roxio Photo Suite. I have fought with that thing for 4 months and cannot even seem to figure out how to make a photoshow. I find PhotoSuite and Roxio to be extremely user UNfriendly. If anyone knows anything about putting text onto photoshows through PhotoSuite, I would be interested in their contact. Good luck.

Archived