Dell Edition (de) Software

roxio-curious

I've got an idea.. How about a NEW topic thread that ONLY discusses DELL-DE software.

I have a new dell-pc, that came with roxio 10.2 installed, and would like to know everything about the updates

or install or bugs , that others have had, or i might 1 day have. I'm sure that all us DELL EDITION (DE) people,

would like to hear about why we should upgrade or what we're missing. do u people agree?

Mr. ROXIO, can u reclassify some of the POSTS for that new "grouping". Thanks.

OR , at least tag all posts with theb words DELL-DE to indicate the item is a dell de realted post, so a quick search can find them faser. okey?

I've got an idea.. How about a NEW topic thread that ONLY discusses DELL-DE software.

I have a new dell-pc, that came with roxio 10.2 installed, and would like to know everything about the updates

or install or bugs , that others have had, or i might 1 day have. I'm sure that all us DELL EDITION (DE) people,

would like to hear about why we should upgrade or what we're missing. do u people agree?

OR , at least tag all posts with theb words DELL-DE to indicate the item is a dell de realted post, so a quick search can find them faser. okey?

It may be easier to go to Dell and ask them to create a forum for EMC 10 DE. what would we do with the HP edition (if there is one) and of course al those who bought a Mad Dog burner and ...

Why don't all the people tag their posts with DE when they make them. Oops, I forgot that many don't know what they have to begin with.

Sorry I don't mean to make fun but I doubt that Roxio would be willing to set up another and separate forum. BTW, not many Roxio employees and certainly fewer Roxio people who have forum control come here. It is mostly us users..

Here is Roxio's statement on OEM software:

http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/General%20I...mation/000036GN

Archived