• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Con su permiso?

my7551

Question

2 answers to this question

As you are aware, I have had a "failure to communicate" with EMC8.

So, yes, I did go buy Nero7 on Friday and installed on Saturday.

I now have up-to-the-moment "experience" in the install, registration, support, and tech support of BOTH the big palyers.

If you would like me to post my Nero experiences here, I will, but hesitate due to potential ban-ability or invisibility.

That's why I'm ASKING first.

It MAY be interesting to some, or not.

If one or more of the multi-disk staff says "go ahead" here, I'll do it. Otherwise no. :)

quick edit: not sure if this is "General Discussion" (below the line) or "General Chat" (above the line)?

I'm not sure I understand what the purpose of your experiences are and what they would serve. Since this is a Roxio user forum, I'm personally not interested in it as I've had my own experiences with Nero.

My opinion is you won't get many affirmatives from the 'multi-disk staff'.

As you are aware, I have had a "failure to communicate" with EMC8.

So, yes, I did go buy Nero7 on Friday and installed on Saturday.

I now have up-to-the-moment "experience" in the install, registration, support, and tech support of BOTH the big palyers.

If you would like me to post my Nero experiences here, I will, but hesitate due to potential ban-ability or invisibility.

That's why I'm ASKING first.

It MAY be interesting to some, or not.

If one or more of the multi-disk staff says "go ahead" here, I'll do it. Otherwise no. :)

quick edit: not sure if this is "General Discussion" (below the line) or "General Chat" (above the line)?

I might suggest that such a posting would be most appropriate in the "General Chat" forum, being a "non-Roxio" type of post, rather than in the EMC 8 area. I'd have no problem with such a posting, just keep it relatively objective, if possible.

Archived