• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave To Mydvd

outerbank

Question

Well, I watched Karri's VideoWave movie clips. Great work Karri! They are very informative. However, I am still confused about how to get the slideshow to MyDVD after completing the slideshow (production) in VideoWave. I've searched Help, but did not find a specific reference to sending the completed project to MyDVD. One respondent to my previous posting stated that it should be sent as a video and not as a slide show. What exactly do I click on, and in which tab or Task Pane? I did click on send as video, but when I went to MyDVD and attempted to open the production, it took me to the Video folder, which only contained a sample video. Please help.

4 answers to this question

Thanks for the help. I had already figured out to use ADD Video selection in MyDVD. I added a Menu template of my choosing and after pressing the Preview button the production went through its operation, including the created slideshow. Unfortunately, this only occurred once. Thereafter when I clicked on the Preview button the only thing that played was the Menu template. I now presume that I should have saved the file after including the Menu template. I'm going back to that shortly. If I continue to experience difficulty with incorporating a Menu I'll just go to my fall-back option of inserting text panels into the slide show and leave it at that.

Again, myuggi thanks for your help.

Thanks for the help. I had already figured out to use ADD Video selection in MyDVD. I added a Menu template of my choosing and after pressing the Preview button the production went through its operation, including the created slideshow. Unfortunately, this only occurred once. Thereafter when I clicked on the Preview button the only thing that played was the Menu template. I now presume that I should have saved the file after including the Menu template. I'm going back to that shortly. If I continue to experience difficulty with incorporating a Menu I'll just go to my fall-back option of inserting text panels into the slide show and leave it at that.

Again, myuggi thanks for your help.

Have you read this Workflow Strategy

I keep progressing. Added the project from VideoWave to MyDVD; added a menu and clicked on preview. It worked, including the slideshow. I clicked on the link Workflow, scanned through it and decided to print it because of the helpful information. Yes, I did prepare a workflow before beginning the slideshow project. In fact, I had the majority of the slideshow completed using the previous Sonic MyDVD Studio 5.2 before upgrading to Creator 2009. The main compelling reason for upgrading is due to the fact that the previous Sonic software only permitted the addition of one audio track, which was insufficient for my purposes.

Thanks for the tip about the Workflow link.

Well, I watched Karri's VideoWave movie clips. Great work Karri! They are very informative. However, I am still confused about how to get the slideshow to MyDVD after completing the slideshow (production) in VideoWave. I've searched Help, but did not find a specific reference to sending the completed project to MyDVD. One respondent to my previous posting stated that it should be sent as a video and not as a slide show. What exactly do I click on, and in which tab or Task Pane? I did click on send as video, but when I went to MyDVD and attempted to open the production, it took me to the Video folder, which only contained a sample video. Please help.

Save you Videowave production, it will have the extension dmsm and remember where you saved it. Exit Videowave then launch my DVD and using the Add Video/Photo option add the just saved dmsm file.

If you want to send the VW production directly to myDVD, select Send to myDVD from the Output drop down box on the menu bar

Archived