• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Copy & Convert 0:49:40 Time Limit!?

jjtd

Question

OK played my ISO file in the Disc Image Viewer and it plays fine through the 0:49:41 spot (My video is 55:14 long). In fact, all the over 50 minute long ISO files I have do. I tried burning from 2 different older ISO files to DVD-R. One is video that is 58:xx long and the other is an ISO file that I had previously burned to a DL disc successfully and the video is 1:34:xx long and guess what? I get the same jumpy video at 49:41 on every disc from every ISO file I have tried that is longer than 50 minutes. And I can tell you with absolute certainty that I burned about 50+ copies from both of those older ISO files above with no problems before with Creator 10!

So the problem has to be with the Creator 2009 Copy & Convert process from ISO to the DVD-R. RIGHT!? It can't be coincidence that I get the same jumpy video at 49:41 area every time I burn a DVD with every ISO file – CAN IT!?

C’mon Gurus, any solutions besides don’t make a video longer than 0:49:40. And no, I can't go back to Creator 10 as I'm editing HD Video now - and I shouldn't have to go back. C'mon i have faith in ya! I'M STILL TRYING TO MAKE CREATOR 2009 WORK!

7 answers to this question

Are you seeing this jumping, if you play the DVD, on your computer, or does it jump when you view it on your set top DVD player?

I just burned a 16:9 video production to a DVD+R disc, 1 hour and 6 minutes in length. There is no jumping, at any point, when I play it on my computer. I did a specific check, at 49:41, and there was no jumping

I have not yet had a chance to play it on my set top DVD player.

Are you seeing this jumping, if you play the DVD, on your computer, or does it jump when you view it on your set top DVD player?

I just burned a 16:9 video production to a DVD+R disc, 1 hour and 6 minutes in length. There is no jumping, at any point, when I play it on my computer. I did a specific check, at 49:41, and there was no jumping

I have not yet had a chance to play it on my set top DVD player.

It plays fine on my desk top & my laptop computers. Jumps on my Samsung BluRay player. (NOTE: I have played full retail BluRay & non BluRay DVDs on the Samsung BluRay with no problems) Pulled out an old standard DVD player and it plays fine. So much for my limit theory! :rolleyes: oh boy... this has not been my week...at all. I just want to bang my head into a wall very hard and take away all this pain - lol

You da man grandpabruce!

Maybe I need a firmware update on my BluRay player...

Just FYI - Updated Bluray Firmware still has the same problem with Creator 2009 Disc at 0:49:41. Just got the dang thing too. Gonna return it and exchange it or get a different one.

Topic ended as I now have a NON - CREATOR 2009 problem!

Just FYI - Updated Bluray Firmware still has the same problem with Creator 2009 Disc at 0:49:41. Just got the dang thing too. Gonna return it and exchange it or get a different one.

Topic ended as I now have a NON - CREATOR 2009 problem!

Good luck. I hope the new player will work.

What brand of media are you using? Get some Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Verbatim is available in stores like Best Buy.

Taiyo Yuden is only available online.

New problem new topic

Using Verbatim.

Question: I have two Hard Drives on my computer. Doing another Clean Install. Do you think I should install Creator 2009 on the drive that doesn't have the OS? Do you think it may help or cause more problems? I also have created a separate User on my Computer and I am going to do the next Install with that user since it will give me more of a clean slate so to speak - I think it will any way, maybe I'm wrong but that was a step in some directions on this site for fixing a Runtime Error R6025 of which I had once or twice last week. And yes I followed all of the steps not just that one.

I have been doing alot of maintainance on my PC today. Getting rid of old programs files etc., Defragging again and again, and did a little Registry cleaning as well. I also managed to totally, completely disable McAfee even though I can't find any specific instructions on how to do that. I must of accidently did it in my cleaning of services or something.

Anything else anyone can think of for me to do before my next Install on Saturday?

Archived