• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Recorded Tv

joni730

Question

I had to reinstall easy media creator 9. Previously I had Sonic My dvd that came with my computer that worked with recorded tv, no problems. When I had to reinstall the program with the help of Roxio I had to delete all sonic and Easy Media Creator9 and reinstall. When I did I lost my original Sonic My dvd . When I try Roxio create a dvd I add the recorded show it converts it, but When I try to burn the screen changes to overall progress and current task encoding movie and nothing happens. Are there settings in create a dvd that I'm not changing, I don't even change the default background.

12 answers to this question

I had to reinstall easy media creator 9. Previously I had Sonic My dvd that came with my computer that worked with recorded tv, no problems. When I had to reinstall the program with the help of Roxio I had to delete all sonic and Easy Media Creator9 and reinstall. When I did I lost my original Sonic My dvd . When I try Roxio create a dvd I add the recorded show it converts it, but When I try to burn the screen changes to overall progress and current task encoding movie and nothing happens. Are there settings in create a dvd that I'm not changing, I don't even change the default background.

Is the encoding progress showing 0% ?

If so, that can usually be fixed by updating the drivers for your video card/chip. Download the latest drivers from the maker of your card/chip (ATI, NVidia, Intel, etc...) and install them following their instructions.

Is the encoding progress showing 0% ?

If so, that can usually be fixed by updating the drivers for your video card/chip. Download the latest drivers from the maker of your card/chip (ATI, NVidia, Intel, etc...) and install them following their instructions.

Thanks, I new to computers and I never updated drivers can you please give me step by step? I think the card is NVidia but I don't know where to start. Also will updating create more problems with my computer? Thanks again, Joan

Yes progress is 0% Thanks, I new to computers and I never updated drivers can you please give me step by step? I think the card is NVidia but I don't know where to start. Also will updating create more problems with my computer? Thanks again, Joan

Thanks, I new to computers and I never updated drivers can you please give me step by step? I think the card is NVidia but I don't know where to start. Also will updating create more problems with my computer? Thanks again, Joan

Exactly what version do you have: EMC 9 or Creator 2009? They are completely different version, 2 years apart. You have another thread in the C2009 forums although with a different question.

Yes progress is 0% Thanks, I new to computers and I never updated drivers can you please give me step by step? I think the card is NVidia but I don't know where to start. Also will updating create more problems with my computer? Thanks again, Joan

To see what video card/chip adapter you have:

Right click on an empty part of your desktop and select properties to open a Display Properties window.

In the Display Properties window, go to the Settings tab and click on the Advanced button. This opens another window.

Go to the Adapter tab and post what it lists for your adapter.

Sample of the windows you should be seeing:

post-71-1232130389.png

To see what video card/chip adapter you have:

Right click on an empty part of your desktop and select properties to open a Display Properties window.

In the Display Properties window, go to the Settings tab and click on the Advanced button. This opens another window.

Go to the Adapter tab and post what it lists for your adapter.

Sample of the windows you should be seeing:

I have Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite.

I don't know how to copy the screen to this page but this is how it reads:

Chip type GeForce 6150 LE

DAC type Intergrated RAMDAC

Memory size 256MB

Adapter String GeForce 6150LE

Bios Information Version 5.51.28.45.65

Thanks again for taking the time to help me

I have Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite.

I don't know how to copy the screen to this page but this is how it reads:

Chip type GeForce 6150 LE

DAC type Intergrated RAMDAC

Memory size 256MB

Adapter String GeForce 6150LE

Bios Information Version 5.51.28.45.65

Thanks again for taking the time to help me

You're welcome, and hopefully this will work out ok for you.

Looks like you have a video chip built into your motherboard.

This link to the Nvidia site should get you to the driver you need to download (I'm guessing you have Windows XP, if not let me know). Make sure you read the Driver Installation Hints before installing (there's a link on the left side of that page for those).

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_181.20_whql.html

Try that and see how it goes.

You're welcome, and hopefully this will work out ok for you.

Looks like you have a video chip built into your motherboard.

This link to the Nvidia site should get you to the driver you need to download (I'm guessing you have Windows XP, if not let me know). Make sure you read the Driver Installation Hints before installing (there's a link on the left side of that page for those).

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_181.20_whql.html

Try that and see how it goes.

Thank you thank you thank you. I downloaded the drivers opened my Easy Media creator 9 and I downloaded tv recorded one hour show in 30 minutes, just like before I had to reinstall the program.

Thank you thank you thank you. I downloaded the drivers opened my Easy Media creator 9 and I downloaded tv recorded one hour show in 30 minutes, just like before I had to reinstall the program.

It's me again I have a questions about NVidia nforce networking controller=Packet Scheduler miniport adapter. I updated my avg security and I got a message that it detected a new network and to choose a firewall profile "allow all"

"block all" "standalone computer "and then "disable area detection and automatic profile switch "or "disable dialog for assigning new area" I cannot x out of this message.

I have no idea what the nvidia nForce networking controller-packet scheduler miniport adapter is.

Any help would be appreciated.

That's your network adapter is all (long-winded name for it)

[/quote

I guess I answer allow all. It says the profile will be activiated upon all future connections to this network. Is that my internet connection or just the drivers. It has so many questions that I'm confused as to what the network is.

Archived