• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Video Capture Usb With Creator 2009

Molly1938

Question

I have purchased and installed Roxio Creater 2009 from a retail store and successfully made DVDs from digitized pictures and mp3 files. So, I purchased the Roxio Video Capture USB from the on-line Roxio store to transfer old family VHS tapes using a VHS player attached to a USB port on my computer. I have attached the Video and Audio cables to the tape player, but I am clueless about how what to do next. I did install the drivers from the disk provided with Roxio. But, there are no instructions on how you actually digitize a tape to put it on DVD - I have really basic questions - no idea how to get started. I have looked for documentation on-line - nothing came with the Video Capture product other than the driver installation sheet. Can anyone help?

Because I have read a separate post about possibly getting the wrong software drivers, I will say that the disk I received is half gold/half siver. So - if I should be worried about getting a different driver, please let me know. Maybe my device is not being recognized by my Windows XP desktop - I don't know how to tell. It seemed to install OK. My disk version does include an autorun.exe file and is version V 1.05.000000.0416.

Thanks,

Molly

2 answers to this question

I found a wonderful post in the "how/to" area - by a guru named Jim Harding, and I am now happily capturing VCR output. I'm new to this whole Roxio Discussion Group - just became a member today. I am very happy to find this kind of support.

Thanks, Jim,

Molly

I found a wonderful post in the "how/to" area - by a guru named Jim Harding, and I am now happily capturing VCR output. I'm new to this whole Roxio Discussion Group - just became a member today. I am very happy to find this kind of support.

Thanks, Jim,

Molly

He gets the weekends off Molly, we'll make sure he hears about it. :lol:

cd

Archived