• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video DVD with mp3 File

derekcbart

Question

Hello.

I tried creating a Video DVD with 3 files, 2 avi and 1 mp3. It looked like everything was going down correctly, but when I played the finished DVD the converted avi movies played back fine, but the mp3 file played back with the audio slowed down. A lot.

Any ideas? Can I burn an audio file to a Video DVD? The DVD menu made it look like I could.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Hello.

I tried creating a Video DVD with 3 files, 2 avi and 1 mp3. It looked like everything was going down correctly, but when I played the finished DVD the converted avi movies played back fine, but the mp3 file played back with the audio slowed down. A lot.

Any ideas? Can I burn an audio file to a Video DVD? The DVD menu made it look like I could.

Thanks.

This is undoubtedly the same bug that affects the Music DVD feature in Toast 7.0.2. Roxio has posted Toast 7.0.1 on the software updates page because it doesn't have this bug. Alternatively, you could convert the mp3 to Apple Lossless in iTunes and use that audio instead with Toast 7.0.2.

This is undoubtedly the same bug that affects the Music DVD feature in Toast 7.0.2. Roxio has posted Toast 7.0.1 on the software updates page because it doesn't have this bug. Alternatively, you could convert the mp3 to Apple Lossless in iTunes and use that audio instead with Toast 7.0.2.

Thank you. I converted the mp3 to a 48k AIFF and that audio played back normally once burned to DVD.

Archived