Enough Hardrive Space-roxio Still Won't Burn Dvd's

Sam_35810

I am trying to copy a dvd. I have 65GB on my harddrive, but ROXIO gives me this message. " There was an error writing the image to your hard drive. Please make sure you have 6.9 GB free on any one of your hard drives, then try the copy again."

I need help because I have the space but it still won't burn. :( Help!!!

Hi,

Roxio is not a program, it is a company owned by Sonic.

What program are you trying to use to copy this double-layer DVD, and what settings are you using. please?

Does the error happen immediately when you start the process, or after quite some time?

Is the DVD you're trying to copy an unprotected one?

Hello,

The program names says Roxio DigitalMedia SE. I was trying to copy an aerobics dvd that I borrowed. Yhe error doesn't happen immediately, it begins the process yhen gives me that error in about a minute. The settings I used were under "copy" then I select Disc Copy.

Hi,

Roxio is not a program, it is a company owned by Sonic.

What program are you trying to use to copy this double-layer DVD, and what settings are you using. please?

Does the error happen immediately when you start the process, or after quite some time?

Is the DVD you're trying to copy an unprotected one?

I am trying to copy a dvd. I have 65GB on my harddrive, but ROXIO gives me this message. " There was an error writing the image to your hard drive. Please make sure you have 6.9 GB free on any one of your hard drives, then try the copy again."

I need help because I have the space but it still won't burn. :( Help!!!

Is there any chance the HD you're writing to is formatted as FAT32? The largest file size a FAT32 drive can hold is 4GB. If that's the case, you can convert it to NTFS, assuming you're running Windows 2000, XP or Vista.