• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Is This Program Really This Unreliable

wh16923

Question

I just bought this program yesterday and I cannot believe how often it hangs, will not load, requires me to kill it and reboot the machine etc. I'm not doing anything fancy, a very basic set of steps. Took a small DVD apart into its six pieces and now trying to write them to a DVD. What a horrible experience. Am I wasting my time with this and should I use another product or what should I do to learn it. I've read the manual, and parts of it works - i just can't get the whole thing to ever work at once. Sigh

3 answers to this question

I just bought this program yesterday and I cannot believe how often it hangs, will not load, requires me to kill it and reboot the machine etc. I'm not doing anything fancy, a very basic set of steps. Took a small DVD apart into its six pieces and now trying to write them to a DVD. What a horrible experience. Am I wasting my time with this and should I use another product or what should I do to learn it. I've read the manual, and parts of it works - i just can't get the whole thing to ever work at once. Sigh

The program works just fine for me doing all the things you mention.

Perhaps if you were to give some details on exactly what you are doing, what program you are using, what problems you are having some one might be able to help you.

Stating your system specs, especially video card would be a good start

Archived