• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

System Crash In Video Compilation

isurf760

Question

So I can take the DVD (Video_TS folder) and compress it to my computer, but when I open the video compilation mode in the copy and convert menu and I select the video file to edit...the system crashes. Could this be a windows vista 64 bit compatibility issue? I'm following the instructions in the user manual exactly, but it keep s crashing. So frustrating.

1 answer to this question

So I can take the DVD (Video_TS folder) and compress it to my computer, but when I open the video compilation mode in the copy and convert menu and I select the video file to edit...the system crashes. Could this be a windows vista 64 bit compatibility issue? I'm following the instructions in the user manual exactly, but it keep s crashing. So frustrating.

Why are you opening Video Copy & Convert for editing? The editing program in the suite is Videowave.

What do you mean by "take the DVD (Video_TS folder) and compress it to my computer"? You simply use Windows Explorer and copy the DVD Video_TS folder to your hard drive, there is no compression involved,

Archived