• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

USB Capture Device Not Working

Loujul

Question

I just bought the Roxio Creator Special Edition 2009 today and the USB capture device does not work. I've wasted an entire day trying to figure this out. All the advice given is a blur to me. I did check out Jim Hardin's post, but unfortunately, his advice right up front was you need to know whether you're using a 32 or 86. I don't know that answer so his advice is lost to me. I've downloaded the patch for the Creator, I've switched out two different VCRs, and nothing works. My HP Pavilion Eite does not recognize the USB device. I have a USB 2.0. I'm so done with this product. It's back to Costco tomorrow!!!

1 answer to this question

I just bought the Roxio Creator Special Edition 2009 today and the USB capture device does not work. I've wasted an entire day trying to figure this out. All the advice given is a blur to me. I did check out Jim Hardin's post, but unfortunately, his advice right up front was you need to know whether you're using a 32 or 86. I don't know that answer so his advice is lost to me. I've downloaded the patch for the Creator, I've switched out two different VCRs, and nothing works. My HP Pavilion Eite does not recognize the USB device. I have a USB 2.0. I'm so done with this product. It's back to Costco tomorrow!!!

Good luck, Louie.

Archived