• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Toast 9.0.4 With Mce Bd6xmpint Blu-ray Burner.

edbeta

Question

Is anybody have experience with the MCE Blu-Ray burner model : BD6XMPINT in a Mac Pro.

I know MCE bundle this burner with Toast 9 or Adobe production suite but i am searching for real world feedbacks.

For Mac Pro only MCE or EzQuest can be install without any modification of Mac Pro since they still use de EIDE / ATAPI.

All others use the Sata interface and users must remove some parts to install a special Sata cable with power adaptor and after that put back the parts remove to install it , but some say it is not that easy ... so i have order the MCE unit.

The extra Sata ports in the Mac Pro are behind the fans unit so direct access is not that easy .... :blink:

1 answer to this question

I have received my MCE Blu-Ray burners all work ok this is what the kit included :

LG GGW-H20L , a Bridge Sata to EIDE (ATA) , Installations steps cd-rom for many mac models and also a cd-rom of softwares for windows to use under bootcamp in Macintosh.

Also a power adaptor cable.

But the price is too expensive or above what would be justified , but my biggest complaint is the customers follow-up from them .... you can write an e-mail but when will you get a reply ...

That conclude my MCE experience. :rolleyes:

Archived