• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Freezing During Coding Burn Process Or Completes Coding But No Bruning Takes Place

evertonmambo04

Question

I've created a DVD in Creator 09 that I want to burn and follow the instructions to simply burn. I get the verification box and then the decoding or something starts to take place. This is where it has frozen 8 out of 10 times and the 2 it didn't I pressed the OK box as informed to do and nothing happens, apart from the text box goes.

Help!

3 answers to this question

I've created a DVD in Creator 09 that I want to burn and follow the instructions to simply burn. I get the verification box and then the decoding or something starts to take place. This is where it has frozen 8 out of 10 times and the 2 it didn't I pressed the OK box as informed to do and nothing happens, apart from the text box goes.

Help!

What programs, in the suite, did you use to create and attempt to burn your production?

What type of files were used in the production?

What programs, in the suite, did you use to create and attempt to burn your production?

What type of files were used in the production?

The who thing is done in Roxio MyDVD from Roxio Creator 2009.

The DVD will have a 2 x Slide Shows to music, 1 x short intro movie on CineMagic Movie, and one full movie from our Holiday

When I press the Preview button the who thing works like clockwork, but the trouble starts when I burn the DVD.

The programme validates, then gives me the information I need to know that it should work, I click the Burn button and it moves onto the Encoding Preview window. The 2 slideshows and the short intro movie go through the Encoding process but it then stops on the 4th and final big movie. Sometimes it goes all the way through all 4 and gives me the option to press the OK button but then nothing happens.

This is the first time I've used this and I'm already losing the want to continue.

Archived