• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adding Music To A Production

nosmo king

Question

5 answers to this question

Is the song a copy protected one? If so, it won't work.

As Ijar asked, more info such as the steps you are taking to produce the error would be helpful.

I am having same problem and am getting no help from Roxio - its been a month - i've sent them shot of screen w/ message, etc. Using Creative Media 10; Vista op system. Music is not protected and there's plenty of room on the sound track under photos. Does anyone have any ideas?? thank you.

I am having same problem and am getting no help from Roxio - its been a month - i've sent them shot of screen w/ message, etc. Using Creative Media 10; Vista op system. Music is not protected and there's plenty of room on the sound track under photos. Does anyone have any ideas?? thank you.

Please stick to your original thread. You haven't provided a feedback to the suggestion provided to the last post in that thread. Go back there and continue the discussion in that thread.

Is Easy Media Creator 10 the correct full name of the software you have?

:rolleyes: Following all the steps in the manual for adding music to a production, as soon as I try to add music, the legend comes up on the screen saying Cannot be added at this point. Any suggestions

Is the song a copy protected one? If so, it won't work.

As Ijar asked, more info such as the steps you are taking to produce the error would be helpful.

Just remember you cannot add music on the same track if it overlaps the previous file. Try using more than one audio track. Also, use Sound Editor to change the music to a wav file.

And since it is worth repeating, DRM protected music such as that rented from an on-line store like ITunes cannot be used.

Watch this for some hints; it is not quite the same but close.

Archived