Problems Using Express Labeler In Sonic Digitalmedia Plus V7

steveinpgh15222

Question

I am running Sonic DigitalMedia Plus v7 that came with my computer. When I try to run the Express Labeler, I get an error with the following error signature:

AppName: stax.exe AppVer: 2.1.0.28 ModName: dwwin.dll

ModVer: 2.1.419.0 Offset: 000eae22

I saw in the FAQ that certain Logitech drivers can cause this error, so I followed the instructions and disabled them in the System Configuration Utility, but I still get the same error. I was able to run the Express Labeler about a year and a half ago with no problems, and that was before I had the Logitech mouse.

2 answers to this question

had same error right clicked on stax.exe clicked on properties and set compatablity mode for win 95 and now its working. mabe that will work for you to?

While I was fixing another error caused by window media 11, I brought this problem and dysfunctioned Express Labeler application. I got this error message, "Exception Access violation dwwin.dll at 000EAE22. Access violation at address module dwwin.dll read of address 0000003C." Express labeler file could not open at all.

I tried this solution and set Stax.exe to win95, even though I use XP. It worked!

Thanks a million!!

Archived