• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Burn Dvd's

roxy64

Question

Hi, I've tried to burn a couple of movies for my kids, and when I try to burn the disc, I'm told that there is no disc, even though I've already put a brand new DVD-R in the drive. I'm using Windows Vista, so none of the troubleshooting tips I've found are helping.

4 answers to this question

Unfortunately, I really only know how to do basics on my computer, such as internet, Microsoft word, the media player, and downloading music and movies. I don't really know much about computers and specifications or where to find them.

Do you have a friend/neighbor/co-worker/relative who has some computer knowledge that can come over and help you.

If you are trying to convert downloaded movies, I'm afraid no-one here can help you.

What you are doing is, unfortunately, illegal and unless we want to be hit by lawyers waving 'cease and desist' orders, we can't say anything that can or will help

Hi, I've tried to burn a couple of movies for my kids, and when I try to burn the disc, I'm told that there is no disc, even though I've already put a brand new DVD-R in the drive. I'm using Windows Vista, so none of the troubleshooting tips I've found are helping.

Is there a question in your post somewhere?

Some information on what program from C2009 you are using, what the source files are, where did you get them would really be helpful :rolleyes:

Basically all you have said is "my car won't start"

Is there a question in your post somewhere?

Some information on what program from C2009 you are using, what the source files are, where did you get them would really be helpful :rolleyes:

Basically all you have said is "my car won't start"

Unfortunately, I really only know how to do basics on my computer, such as internet, Microsoft word, the media player, and downloading music and movies. I don't really know much about computers and specifications or where to find them.

Archived