• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Liscense Missing Or Corrupted

tollster

Question

I have tried to reinsatll roxio Easy CD&DVD 3 times now. I shut off my internet access and firewall. But everytime it get towads the end of the installation during the registry update, windows disables what I recall is a MUi notice, or some type of installtion program stop, it has to do with system protetion or something like that, but yet the wizard does finish the install.

When i reboot, I see roxio in my startup menu for drag and drop, but when I go to open any program in the roxio start program folder, I get a notice that the "liscense cannot be found or is corrupted, reinsatll is needed"

Not sure how to fix the issue as i have done a thorough removal, and tried various reinstalls.

3 answers to this question

Did you remember to turn off anti-virus and any other running apps duiring the install?

Also, did you run it under an admin account (and not a user one)?

Thank you for the quick reply Gi7ony, I put the AV in 'Snooze" mode. Now for the accounts, I do not have a user sign in established, only admin.

I find it strange that I cannot get it to load as I was able to install it on my laptop in order to see if it worked, which it does. But its not usefull to me there.

Archived