• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Comparison Between Various Editions Of Creator

mberich

Question

I currently have Easy Media Creator 9, Easy Media Creator 10, and Creator 2009 Special Edition. I would like to know if there is a comparison of features for these products. I reaally liked Creator 9, and then 10 came along, and I bought it, now 2009 is available, so I bought the Special Edition from COSTCO. I'm sure each version has it's own special features, so I would like to know all the features for all of the versions I have. Is there help out there?

3 answers to this question

Sorry, those comparisons are no longer available. You'll have to create the comparisons themselves. As you know, the SE from Cosco has the USB device and can do AVCHD. Blu-Ray with the add-on..

There must be something you are seeing in the new versions that you want so why did you upgrade from 9 to 10 to Creator 3009?

Each version got more user friendly, as well as added more items/features. I originally started with Creator 6, (not too user friendly and had only basic editing features). I received Creator 9 when I purchased my current PC.

Each version got more user friendly, as well as added more items/features. I originally started with Creator 6, (not too user friendly and had only basic editing features). I received Creator 9 when I purchased my current PC.

I'm going to assume that you mean Easy Media Creator (EMC 9) as the program you got with your computer. By now, you know that what you got was a OEM version (stripped down, limited, teaser) program. You cannot compare that with any of the full versions of EMC nor with the full version of Creator 2009.

Creator 2009 is the latest version. If you are thinking about upgrading to get more features, you might consider getting the program directly from Roxio. They have a 30 day $$ back guarantee. If you buy it elsewhere, then you are on your own if you don't like it.

Make sure that your computer will far exceed the minimum requirements for the program.

I currently have Easy Media Creator 9, Easy Media Creator 10, and Creator 2009 Special Edition. I would like to know if there is a comparison of features for these products. I reaally liked Creator 9, and then 10 came along, and I bought it, now 2009 is available, so I bought the Special Edition from COSTCO. I'm sure each version has it's own special features, so I would like to know all the features for all of the versions I have. Is there help out there?

Sorry, those comparisons are no longer available. You'll have to create the comparisons themselves. As you know, the SE from Cosco has the USB device and can do AVCHD. Blu-Ray with the add-on..

There must be something you are seeing in the new versions that you want so why did you upgrade from 9 to 10 to Creator 3009?

Archived