• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem uploading itune files

danmovieman

Question

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before - I couldn't find the subject on the searchable database. Anyway, I have having difficulty uploading itune audio flies I recently purchased to my slideshows. It seems that the itunes audio format isn't recognized or is somehow protected. I don't see why Apple would not allow itune files to be used in Roxio slideshow and Video CD productions - these are not for public consumption. Is there a way to resave an itunes file with a different extension so that Roxio (V7) can locate and upload it into the production. I notice on the Roxio menu that Napster is associated with the software. Surely, Roxio has made itunes compatible with their software. Or have they?

1 answer to this question

I would be willing to bet that Toast is respecting the protection on the AAC files. I am not able to make music CD's using Toast which contain iTunes-purchased songs.

Using iTunes, burn a CD containing your purchased songs, then re-import them back into iTunes. The re-imported songs will not be protected ...

Archived