• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Will Each Chapter Automatically Go Back To Main Dvd Menu

tcreasman

Question

Looking to buy software, but need to be able to take each individual chapter/movie section automatically back to the main menu. Can't see if that is possible through web site info or product guide, and can't see where to download trial version, so need to know this before I buy.

4 answers to this question

Looking to buy software, but need to be able to take each individual chapter/movie section automatically back to the main menu. Can't see if that is possible through web site info or product guide, and can't see where to download trial version, so need to know this before I buy.

Are you talking about scenes? Scenes could be chapters but they are not always the same. Chapters are like chapters in a book.

Video editing in Creator (and EMC) is non-destructive which means you never actually change the original video unless you deliberately overwrite the original.

Perhaps if you could describe what you want to do in more detail we can offer more comments..

We are trying to put together a DVD with a "compilation" of movies that demonstrate our products. The main menu would have a link to each movie. At the end of one of the movies, I want it to go directly back to the main menu, not just automatically go to the next chapter. Do I have that option in Creator 2009?

We are trying to put together a DVD with a "compilation" of movies that demonstrate our products. The main menu would have a link to each movie. At the end of one of the movies, I want it to go directly back to the main menu, not just automatically go to the next chapter. Do I have that option in Creator 2009?

Yes that menu behavior was available in V9, V10 as well as 2009.

May even go back earlier but I am not set up to check.

Sorry, I totally misread your original post! :unsure:

Archived