Transitions

JimNTn

Question

In Creator 9 is it possible to insert random transitions throughout the production. I have used EZ Creator 7 before and I believe this was possible when selecting transition theme in that program.

Creator 9 is really giving me fits.

Jim

PS: Just found out how to do it. Settings must be on Hardware -vs- Software for random selection to show up.

5 answers to this question

In Creator 9 is it possible to insert random transitions throughout the production. I have used EZ Creator 7 before and I believe this was possible when selecting transition theme in that program.

Creator 9 is really giving me fits.

Jim

PS: Just found out how to do it. Settings must be on Hardware -vs- Software for random selection to show up.

Your hardware must also be able to work with 3D transitions and other effect. Just switching to hardware will not necessarily work

BTW, which version of the software do you have : Roxio Creator 2009 or EMC 9, there is no such thing a Creator 9

Your hardware must also be able to work with 3D transitions and other effect. Just switching to hardware will not necessarily work

BTW, which version of the software do you have : Roxio Creator 2009 or EMC 9, there is no such thing a Creator 9

I have Roxio Creator 2009 Ver. 111B10E.

Switching to hardware seems to work ok. But I haven't figured out how to adjust the time on transitions.

When I set to random transitions I can only get 1 second on the transation time. If set to any longer it switches back to one constant theme. Maybe I'll figure that one out.

My video Card will handle 3D.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I have Roxio Creator 2009 Ver. 111B10E.

Switching to hardware seems to work ok. But I haven't figured out how to adjust the time on transitions.

When I set to random transitions I can only get 1 second on the transation time. If set to any longer it switches back to one constant theme. Maybe I'll figure that one out.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

To get longer transition times, you have to increase the duration, of the photos on either side of the transition, prior to increasing the transition time.

Two things:

Changing transition times of all transitions. That is a well documented BUG that has not been fixed.

When we ask about hardware vs software rendering -- If you open Video Wave, go to tools, then options, then run the test. Where is the dot after the test?

If it is near hardware then you are OK. If it is near software and you manually change it to hardware, then you are in trouble when you go to render/burn the project.

Two things:

Changing transition times of all transitions. That is a well documented BUG that has not been fixed.

When we ask about hardware vs software rendering -- If you open Video Wave, go to tools, then options, then run the test. Where is the dot after the test?

If it is near hardware then you are OK. If it is near software and you manually change it to hardware, then you are in trouble when you go to render/burn the project.

Thanks. My setup is working fine on hardware setting. Faster than software. Although either setting is very slow in working with text changes, loading or saving large projects. Guess it's time for some computer upgrading. Glad to hear the timing on transitions is a bug and not something I wasn't doing right.

Burned my first movie last evening and it came out great.

Thanks for reply.

Archived