Keeping Added Text Throughout Chapter

sanjarver

Question

7 answers to this question

Walt, I tried that but it moved the whole text time slot there (without leaving any at the beginning or middle) .. it just moved it. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. Thx. - Mac

In Videowave, switch to the time, add your text to the text track and then drag the rigtht end of the text to the end of the video. You can then use the Settings to adjust some of the parameters such as transparency.

Walt, I tried that but it moved the whole text time slot there (without leaving any at the beginning or middle) .. it just moved it. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. Thx. - Mac

When your cursor is at the right end of the "text bar" you should see a double arrow line - at this point do the drag

How did you do it? I need to add a Copyright notice to my whole video and I can't figure it out. I read the manual and it's not very clear. Thanks for your help.

In Videowave, switch to the time, add your text to the text track and then drag the rigtht end of the text to the end of the video. You can then use the Settings to adjust some of the parameters such as transparency.

How did you do it? I need to add a Copyright notice to my whole video and I can't figure it out. I read the manual and it's not very clear. Thanks for your help.

I can't use all the right technical terms, but I clicked "movies," then "create DVDs - advanced," then

"edit movies." Then I went to "production editor" at the bottom of the page, and clicked on "timeline." Then

I went up to the movie in the top of the window and added text. Then back to the bottom of the window with the timeline and scrolled down to the horizontal bar that says "abc text 1." To the right of those words is a horizontal bar, and an icon for your text will be there. Then you click on the icon to select it, then drag the right

margin of the icon across the horizontal timeline bar as far as you want to go. Hope that helps.

Archived