• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

SERVERE ERROR LOADING PHOTOSUITE 7 PLATINUM

bilgobill

Question

I had to re-install Photosuite 7 Platinum, (because I had a hard disk problems) and now get an immediate error "SERVERE - CANNOT FIND CERTIFICATE FILE". Clicking the "OK" on this gives me another "could not open "CERTIFICATE READING.DLL". Can you tell me what, where, and how I can solve this problem? One other thing occurs when the second flag comes up, and that is I have to enter Task Manager to shut it down. I have Windows XP Home SP2. I purchased the photosuite directly from ROXIO, and have registered it. Thanks for your help.

2 answers to this question

I had to re-install Photowuite 7 Platinum, and now get an immediate error "SERVERE - CANNOT FIND CERTIFICATE FILE". Clicking the "OK" on this gives me another "could not open "CERTIFICATE READING.DLL". Can you tell me what, where, and how I can solve this problem? One other thing occurs when the second flag comes up, and that is I have to enter Task Manager to shut it down. I have Windows XP Home SP2. I purchased the photosuite directly from ROXIO, and have registered it. Thanks for your help.

The first thing to do is try a repair on it through Add/Remove Programs.

I had to re-install Photosuite 7 Platinum, (because I had a hard disk problems) and now get an immediate error "SERVERE - CANNOT FIND CERTIFICATE FILE". Clicking the "OK" on this gives me another "could not open "CERTIFICATE READING.DLL". Can you tell me what, where, and how I can solve this problem? One other thing occurs when the second flag comes up, and that is I have to enter Task Manager to shut it down. I have Windows XP Home SP2. I purchased the photosuite directly from ROXIO, and have registered it. Thanks for your help.
Hi,

I think you may want to read this thread, particularily the part about a latest MS Security Update mucking up my Roxio.

John

Archived