Sound Delay To Video

Labrats3714

Question

I have roxio creator premier. when i burn a movie to a dvd, everything goes smooth. when i play it back the audio is ever so slightly delayed. by the end of the movie it can be as much as 3 seconds late. at first i thought it was caused by editing out the commercials. but it does it either way. i'e tried to find updates or anything that might help. so far no luck. not trying to get fancy, just burn a few good old movies so after my surgery i'll have something to help pass the time. any help is greatly appreciated.

1 answer to this question

I have roxio creator premier. when i burn a movie to a dvd, everything goes smooth. when i play it back the audio is ever so slightly delayed. by the end of the movie it can be as much as 3 seconds late. at first i thought it was caused by editing out the commercials. but it does it either way. i'e tried to find updates or anything that might help. so far no luck. not trying to get fancy, just burn a few good old movies so after my surgery i'll have something to help pass the time. any help is greatly appreciated.

Typically a hardware issue. Make sure you have a lot of defragged free space on your hard drive. When you go to burn, burn to an ISO file. Once done, copy the ISO file to your disc using Creator Classic. Make sure nothing else is running while you are doing the encoding including your anti-virus, e-mail and games. You computer cannot keep up with encoding (rendering) and burning at the same time.

Archived