• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photoshow Problem

juleejp

Question

I find this company and web site impossible. Nothing but a problem with no, I say no help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Very upsetting. I completed a wonderful Photoshow of my grandson and wanted to give it him for his birthday and when I went to put it on DVD ( which I have done with 15 other Photoshows, mainly with Simplestar which I would at least get email help with and fast) it woudl not copy to the DVD. It would start to copy and look like everything was fine as I saw a the beginning of it copying and then I get a message as it shuts down saying "Failed to Copy". I have been waiting for a week for an answer from Roxio web site with a request that I put in for help with no answer so far. I am very angry since I wanted to give it to him plus I wanted to make more. I have paid for a year for the service and now it is not working and I have no help. Very flustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP :angry:

5 answers to this question

I find this company and web site impossible. Nothing but a problem with no, I say no help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Very upsetting. I completed a wonderful Photoshow of my grandson and wanted to give it him for his birthday and when I went to put it on DVD ( which I have done with 15 other Photoshows, mainly with Simplestar which I would at least get email help with and fast) it woudl not copy to the DVD. It would start to copy and look like everything was fine as I saw a the beginning of it copying and then I get a message as it shuts down saying "Failed to Copy". I have been waiting for a week for an answer from Roxio web site with a request that I put in for help with no answer so far. I am very angry since I wanted to give it to him plus I wanted to make more. I have paid for a year for the service and now it is not working and I have no help. Very flustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you. When I had problems ,Simplestar responded promptly. I installed photoshow on my new pc and Aal I want is the cliparts I bought from Simplestar. No response from them at all.

I agree with you. I had no problem getting responses from SimpleStar whenever I had a problem.

I Downloaded photoshow on my new pc and did not get the cliparts I paid for. I find it impossible to contact them and when I finaly did. they did not respond. Talk about frustration, I'm grrrrrrrr lol

I recieved mine as a christmas present from my son; and I am having the SAME PROBLEM; I TO CAN NOT RECIEVE ANY HELP; JUST THE RUN AROUND! :angry2: L.PATTON

I recieved mine as a christmas present from my son; and I am having the SAME PROBLEM; I TO CAN NOT RECIEVE ANY HELP; JUST THE RUN AROUND! :angry2: L.PATTON

JP

I don't see how you could have got 'no help' - this is the ONLY post you have made here

None of us work for Roxio - this os a user's forum and you do have to SAY what the problem is - otherwise no-one will know

btw - Photoshow has its own forum down the board

I completley sympathise with you , this has happened to me too and as for one of the replies saying "how could you not have had a reply" I have emailed them 4 times and I am still waitng for a response, this is rip-off programme, I have even purchased a MP3 jed in a whole photoshowoiner because the premium subscription which I foolishly bought for its content, only allows ONE track of music to be played in a whole photoshow and I thought by squeezing tracks into one MP3 file it would be like SimpleStar, but it is not, this rip-off software will still only play no more than 2 even with the MP3 joiner, I, too am very angry

I agree with you. When I had problems ,Simplestar responded promptly. I installed photoshow on my new pc and Aal I want is the cliparts I bought from Simplestar. No response from them at all.

I agree with you. I had no problem getting responses from SimpleStar whenever I had a problem.

I Downloaded photoshow on my new pc and did not get the cliparts I paid for. I find it impossible to contact them and when I finaly did. they did not respond. Talk about frustration, I'm grrrrrrrr lol

Have you your key-codes?

I printed mine off (fortunatley) and then put the following IP address in my toolbar http;ftp4.nero.com/simplestar/kids_theme_pack.exe

I have used "kids as a guide, if you have others i.e love, quotes,comic ect; put that in after simplestar/

Archived