• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Want To Edit Mpeg-2 Format Video

Batson

Question

I have the video's on my computer but when I open DVD Builder the files listed come up with a circle with a line through it. Does not recognize the format. It recognizes the jpeg format (picture). Can any one tell me what I need to do so I can edit my video's???? Help, Thanks :huh:

3 answers to this question

I have the video's on my computer but when I open DVD Builder the files listed come up with a circle with a line through it. Does not recognize the format. It recognizes the jpeg format (picture). Can any one tell me what I need to do so I can edit my video's???? Help, Thanks :huh:

Where did the movie files originate? Try using VideoWave, and see if you can bring them in.

I used my sony camcorder to record them and then used Sony utilities to take from the DVD 8cm to my computer. I tried all the applications in Roxio including VideoWave 7, same outcome.

I used my sony camcorder to record them and then used Sony utilities to take from the DVD 8cm to my computer. I tried all the applications in Roxio including VideoWave 7, same outcome.

If you still have that minDVD, put it in your computer, and try to capture, from the disc, using the Roxio capture program, if it is included with your Roxio software.

BTW, what Roxio software do you have? Is It a stand alone version of VideoWave?

Archived