• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dvd Files On Harddrive Cannot Be Edited?

Chris-topher

Question

version 9.0.554 easy cd & dvd burning

i bought this software just after Christmas and loved it, however last week i completely reformated my computers harddrive. Since then i have reloaded all the driver's, software, and updates for my OS, and peripherals. Whenever i try to "Add New Movie" to the burning list i see the movie icon with a red circle and line through it, where as before i would see an hour glass. As it is the file cannot be added to the burn list. I took some time to make sure i had the latest software for my new lite-on lightscribe dvd burner. This is the same one i was using just before the reformat. I then made sure i had the latest version of this roxio software. Then i attempted to drag and drop the file onto the menu screen, effectively forcing the add, which get's me a message that "the file you are trying to use cannot be edited, and has not been added". i realize that this is probably a setting issue as these are the very same files i had burned before, but i cannot figure out which setting is different. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer to this question

Archived