• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Is Roxio Creator 2009 Broken?! And Are They Doing Anything About It?

jrspe

Question

Since 1 January, 2009, 78 Errors/Crashes/Hangs Forum messages have been posted. Those 78 posts have been viewed a total of 15,321 times. Some of those posts have been viewed over 1,000 times! That's a whole lot of people looking for help...

At some point, one has to seriously wonder whether this software has some serious bugs and whether Roxio is seriously doing anything about it ...

Now, before the "Gurus" jump in, yes, I have done clean installs and scrubbed my registry and yes, I have installed all of the Win updates and yes, I have tried going back to earlier versions and no, I don't have trouble burning with other programs, etc., etc, etc.

5 answers to this question

Pne - a lot of peiople chexk the forum - and a lot of those more than once so your math is slightly flawed

WHAT 'bugs' A lot more don't have problems - and you haven't said what yours is

And don't answer your own questions - not much point in doing that

Clean install - you did of course remove the two hidden folders?

Since 1 January, 2009, 78 Errors/Crashes/Hangs Forum messages have been posted. Those 78 posts have been viewed a total of 15,321 times. Some of those posts have been viewed over 1,000 times! That's a whole lot of people looking for help...

At some point, one has to seriously wonder whether this software has some serious bugs and whether Roxio is seriously doing anything about it ...

Now, before the "Gurus" jump in, yes, I have done clean installs and scrubbed my registry and yes, I have installed all of the Win updates and yes, I have tried going back to earlier versions and no, I don't have trouble burning with other programs, etc., etc, etc.

Check out your other thread, and you will find a possible solution to your computer problems. It appears that you have too much junk in your trunk.

Where are the two hidden folders?

Pne - a lot of peiople chexk the forum - and a lot of those more than once so your math is slightly flawed

WHAT 'bugs' A lot more don't have problems - and you haven't said what yours is

And don't answer your own questions - not much point in doing that

Clean install - you did of course remove the two hidden folders?