• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cineplayer Won't Re Download

JUSTICEJOE

Question

I BOUGHT THE CINEPLAYER EXTENDED DOWNLOAD AND NEED TO RE DOWNLOAD. EVERYTIME I GO WHERE THEY SAY TO GO, TRACK MY ORDER AND FOLLOW THE DOWNLOAD STEPS, IT DOWNLOADS ONLY THE REGISTRATION PART. IT SAYS DOWNLOAD COMPLETE, THEN WHEN I OPEN IT, IT GOES TO REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT, WHICH I HAVE DONE LIKE 10- TIMES NOW, BUT THERE IS NO CINEPLAYER INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER.???

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS. I'M AT THE POINT NOW WHERE I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE. YOU CAN NEVER GET SUPPORT TO ANSWER A HELP TICKET.

ANY HELP OUT THERE??

THANKS SO MUCH....

1 answer to this question

I BOUGHT THE CINEPLAYER EXTENDED DOWNLOAD AND NEED TO RE DOWNLOAD. EVERYTIME I GO WHERE THEY SAY TO GO, TRACK MY ORDER AND FOLLOW THE DOWNLOAD STEPS, IT DOWNLOADS ONLY THE REGISTRATION PART. IT SAYS DOWNLOAD COMPLETE, THEN WHEN I OPEN IT, IT GOES TO REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT, WHICH I HAVE DONE LIKE 10- TIMES NOW, BUT THERE IS NO CINEPLAYER INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER.???

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS. I'M AT THE POINT NOW WHERE I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE. YOU CAN NEVER GET SUPPORT TO ANSWER A HELP TICKET.

ANY HELP OUT THERE??

THANKS SO MUCH....

YOU'RE YELLING AT A USERS FORUM, NOT TECH SUPPORT. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Turn off your Caps Lock, and contact Roxio Customer Service by clicking on Support, up above.

Archived