• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Iso Question

lynn402

Question

I can't find a place to post Creator 7 questions so I'll try here. I have two movie iso files that I would like to burn onto a dvd so both movies play on a stand alone dvd player. Is there a way to do this. In the copy dvd section, it won't let me load both iso files. I tried to copy both file as data, but no good. Tried copying files to disc - no good. Tried drag to disc, but no good there either. Using these methods, it does copy the individual iso files, but the won't play in a dvd player. The iso files will play in Media Player.

Any suggestions?

Lynn

4 answers to this question

In the copy dvd section, it won't let me load both iso files. I tried to copy both file as data, but no good. Tried copying files to disc - no good.

Lynn

It's not going to let you copy both .iso files to one DVD. You'll have to burn them to separate DVDs.

If you want to combine the two videos onto one DVD, you'll need to burn both the .iso files to your hard drive to a DVD folder. ( The option will show up once you've selected the .iso file in Disk Copier.)

Then you'll have to capture the video again from your hard drive ( or you can try renaming the .vob file to .mpg) and combine the video in DVD Builder onto one menu.

Remember, if you want high quality, both files can't exceed one hour.

It's not going to let you copy both .iso files to one DVD. You'll have to burn them to separate DVDs.

If you want to combine the two videos onto one DVD, you'll need to burn both the .iso files to your hard drive to a DVD folder. ( The option will show up once you've selected the .iso file in Disk Copier.)

Then you'll have to capture the video again from your hard drive ( or you can try renaming the .vob file to .mpg) and combine the video in DVD Builder onto one menu.

Remember, if you want high quality, both files can't exceed one hour.

I tried the disc copy feature and that didn't work either. It did copy the files, but I couldn't play them. I finally just imported the iso files into my Vegas editing system, renamed them, and and now burning the new movies, both of them, to one dvd. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Lynn

I tried the disc copy feature and that didn't work either. It did copy the files, but I couldn't play them. I finally just imported the iso files into my Vegas editing system, renamed them, and and now burning the new movies, both of them, to one dvd. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Lynn

Disc Copy will not burn your iso files to a DVD that you can play as a video DVD. You were supposed to use DiscCopier which is a different program in the suite.

Edited by myguggi