Transfer Tracks To Itunes

jackandtilandspan

Question

3 answers to this question

I am having the same problem with CD Spin Doctor 6. I have set my CDSP6 preferences to export mp3 format and set my iTunes preferences to import mp3, but Spin Doctor STILL sends both aiff and mp3 files to iTunes. I can't find anything else to set to prevent it. Eventually, I get what I want, but for every LP I digitize, I have to wait for CDSP to send those LARGE aiff files, and then delete them from iTunes. What a pain. Earlier versions of CDSP didn't have this problem. Ironically, I moved up to Toast 10 with CDSP 6 because the version that came with Toast 9 kept crashing and giving me a very odd display. Since Roxio hasn't ever been helpful (impossible to reach), I just spent the few bucks for the upgrade, figuring I could start over with the newest technology. And now it doesn't work quite right. Frustrating. Has anybody found a way around this problem?

I am having the same problem with CD Spin Doctor 6. I have set my CDSP6 preferences to export mp3 format and set my iTunes preferences to import mp3, but Spin Doctor STILL sends both aiff and mp3 files to iTunes. I can't find anything else to set to prevent it. Eventually, I get what I want, but for every LP I digitize, I have to wait for CDSP to send those LARGE aiff files, and then delete them from iTunes. What a pain. Earlier versions of CDSP didn't have this problem. Ironically, I moved up to Toast 10 with CDSP 6 because the version that came with Toast 9 kept crashing and giving me a very odd display. Since Roxio hasn't ever been helpful (impossible to reach), I just spent the few bucks for the upgrade, figuring I could start over with the newest technology. And now it doesn't work quite right. Frustrating. Has anybody found a way around this problem?

There are a few problems with this version of Spin Doctor and my hope is this one will get fixed along with the others in an update.

Archived