• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

A Good Example Of Customer Care By Roxio

AngryCustomer2

Question

I received my ordered DVD Roxio Creator 2009 however the DVD disk is unusable (bad disk). :angry2:

I have tired several times to contact Roxio but until now still no response from customer support.

I have requested an earlier ticket (ticket number 653227 and 659406 from an automatic mail server) on 2009-1-1 but until now still no response. :angry:

Are there more people who have this problem? :unsure:

Yours sincerely, Frank

6 answers to this question

I received my ordered DVD Roxio Creator 2009 however the DVD disk is unusable (bad disk). :angry2:

I have tired several times to contact Roxio but until now still no response from customer support.

I have requested an earlier ticket (ticket number 653227 and 659406 from an automatic mail server) on 2009-1-1 but until now still no response. :angry:

Are there more people who have this problem? :unsure:

Yours sincerely, Frank

Although you just wanted to rant and not ask a question, I'm going to offer two suggestions. One, check the disc for glue or dirt; especially near the edge. Two; see if you can copy the contents of the disc to your computer.

Did you buy the disc directly from Roxio or from an on-line store? Have you called them and complained rather than just writing tickets? Since you seem to be outside the US, Look at the lower right side of this page to see if the information there would be of more help. The call would be expensive but you also bought a program that is more than a few (name currency).

BTW, if you bought the disc directly from Roxio, you can get your money back withing 30 days of purchase. Again CALL rather than write.

Also read this.

Steve and Jon,

Very many thanks :):D for the exelent help you give me to help to complete this problem. The tech support team has solved the issues.

I have ordered a new copy of this program and will send the defective DVD back to Roxio.

This thread can now close.

Greetzzzz

Frank van Dam

Although you just wanted to rant and not ask a question, I'm going to offer two suggestions. One, check the disc for glue or dirt; especially near the edge. Two; see if you can copy the contents of the disc to your computer.

Did you buy the disc directly from Roxio or from an on-line store? Have you called them and complained rather than just writing tickets? Since you seem to be outside the US, Look at the lower right side of this page to see if the information there would be of more help. The call would be expensive but you also bought a program that is more than a few (name currency).

BTW, if you bought the disc directly from Roxio, you can get your money back withing 30 days of purchase. Again CALL rather than write.

Also read this.

Roxio and I go a long way and i had never any problems.

The suggestions you made about copying, i already have tried but the dvd have bad/unreadable sectors. I even have tried several computers.

I did buy the software direct from this site wich was processed by Sonic Solutions Online Store.

Here the answer from Sonic:

We’re sorry, the Sonic Solutions Online Store is unable to assist with

technical issues with the software you have purchased. To reach our

technical support team, please go to the following site:

http://support.sonic.com/

For product information and technical support our support department now

requires all customers to create online accounts and register products

in order to access our online services. After you register, you will be

able to login and access the Sonic Solutions improved Knowledge Database

and send our technical support department email.

Al the above is done hence the two tickets.

The quection remains is het handling of the tickets always a such a long process?

Frank

Archived