• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adding a blank slide...

jplalonde

Question

When I created slideshows using Slideshow Assistant, I could add blank slides here and there for sub-titles and other purposes. I have been using Videowave lately based on many recommendations I got on this board. VideoWave works well but I could not find two functions 1) add blank slides 2) add text to a specific slide. Are these functions available in VideoWave?

Thank you. :)

3 answers to this question

Thank you very much. I found it and it works really well. Now I understand why when I added text to a slide it would show on all slides...! The trick is to double click on one picture and the text will only appear on that picture. Well I will end the day with a little more knowledge. Thanks again. JP :)

You are welcome, and have fun.

If you want that text to show for a few slides, you can also easily adjust the time that the text shows on the screen. You can also make it fade in and fade out, etc.

When I created slideshows using Slideshow Assistant, I could add blank slides here and there for sub-titles and other purposes. I have been using Videowave lately based on many recommendations I got on this board. VideoWave works well but I could not find two functions 1) add blank slides 2) add text to a specific slide. Are these functions available in VideoWave?

Thank you. :)

They sure are. To add a blank panel, right click on the box where you want it to show, and select Insert Color Panel. Then click on the Text icon up above to add text.

post-81-1146018526.jpg

Thank you very much. I found it and it works really well. Now I understand why when I added text to a slide it would show on all slides...! The trick is to double click on one picture and the text will only appear on that picture. Well I will end the day with a little more knowledge. Thanks again. JP :)

Archived